Monday, January 22, 2007

Aunt Sherry and Uncle Jerry






While in Sacramento, we went to visit Pamm’s Aunt Sherry and Uncle Jerry. We all had such a good time! We got to see Pamm’s cousin, Keith and his children Jordan and Krisstina. I also made a new friend, Everything Bear. We had a great time having cookies with Aunt Sherry and Krisstina and Jordan. Aunt Sherry and Uncle Jerry have a room that is devoted to their miniatures hobby. They have so many neat displays. Pamm’s favorite is the baby’s room (big surprise there!) I was sad to leave my new friends. I showed them on the map where we are going next and they said they would follow our adventures. (Hi Everything Bear!). Pictured here are "Family" Aunt Sherry, Uncle Jerry, Pamm, Krisstina, Jordan, and Keith; Everything bear, his pink bear friend, and me looking at the map; Aunt Sherry, Krisstina, Everything and me having cookies; and mini rooms.

No comments: